Monday, April 25, 2011

because alex likes to keep up with these things, but is apparently too busy to just talk to me about them :-P

we went to the movies and saw Arthur. which was hillarious

I know this, despite spending half the movie having more than minor heart attacks trying to work up the courage to hold her hand (which she had almost convienently placed right on the other side of the armrest from me...just an inch of still awkward). literally it was like "okay, I'm gonna do it....oh crap my heart just got reallllllly friggin loud, can she hear that?"

but um...when I finally stopped hyperventilating and covering it up with laughter, and I did hold her hand, (to use a patented ryan and muffin phrase) everything was suddenly in HD. there were literal physical changed to the world

dinner? amazing. we talked about things you can't really talk about, you know, the things that really matter and not the things you think people will be okay with hearing. it's nice to not have to pretend.

on the way home she texted me to make sure I had fun, I thanked her profusely.
she said she was a little surprised there was no kiss

(woman you just shifted the entire universe by holding my hand  are you trying to kill me?!?)

I told her I like that we're taking things slow and I get time to savor every single step and let it linger just a little, something I had never really gotten the chance to do before with anyone I cared enough about to actually DO IT.

she said maybe friday then. then I died. the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment