Sunday, May 8, 2011

you seem to be getting funky lately

and by that, Alex, I mean you seem to be in a funk. (so if you get boogy, would you be in a boog? is that like a sasquache? sorry, got distracted...)

soooooo I figure you may need me to actually write out all of why I love you, not just say I love you cause YOU'RE AMAZING AND AWESOME and leave it at that....ohhhhh let me count the wayyyyys....

remember that time you said I was wildly caught up in craigs emotional scams and was looking for nothing but doom by following my love of the idea of him? which time you say? exactly I say, exactly.
remember that time (this is starting to remind me of that regina spector song...which I have decided to listen to while I write this now) remember when you randomly ran up to me in the hallway in hs and gave me a big friggin hug so I would smile? okay, I don't remember one specific time for that either, but that only proves the awesomeness further
remember that time you indulged (and fully enjoyed) my lack-logic insanity by cruely torturing and cutting the pieces and ligaments of the chicken wing with me the first month you met me? yeah, it takes a special kind of person, and you are very special to me indeed
hey remember that time we sat in your room and just shared our secrets because we broke the wall and it all just started flowing out and became like connected at the soul in one afternoon? I do
hey remember when everyone was being reaaaallllly crazy and we were getting into the really terrible hard points of our lives where everything we tried to touch turned to distruction and we stopped speaking for like 3 years? probably the best thing that could of happened to our friendship. we would of torn each other to pieces otherwise, no matter how much we like to think otherwise. we needed to get some shit straight (haha or not so straight?) with ourselves to be able to be friends and not just...triggers. I think you coming back means a lot more to me than you not leaving.
hey remember when I sent you that text that said I am currently hugging the crap out of your soul and by the time you finish reading this it will be too late? well, I did it again...

I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment