Thursday, May 12, 2011

actions speak louder than words

and, I don't mean to be rude and I know I asked but, shut the fuck up please?

ugh. girls? they are definitely a strange alien species. she is sooooo sweet and cuddly and full of kisses and hugs and hand holding and cute little gestures like the way she squeezes like shes is keeping me from ever leaving when she hugs me and the way she pulls me in to kiss her

but then I ask (because I am a masochistic moron) "so what exactly....like...how do you feel about me?"

"well I like hanging out with you and I like kissing you, but that's pretty much how it is"

(oh really because you were just cuddling up with me ubber cute a couple hours ago and holding me like you cared a little. my bad, misunderstood that)

*enter "take me or leave me" from the rent soundtrack*
(god I love that song...just not when it's my life I guess....but really, damn good song)

so, this is just sort of how you fill you're time then...in your perspective all the sickeningly cute things we do and the way you hold on to me all night when we go out like you don't want me to leave your side? the way you want to see me every day? the way you text me all day and tell me you love that I am your first and last text of every day? just, you know, whatever. no big deal, just kind of fun I guess? there is no feeling there at all? you just like hanging out with me and you like kissing me (well duh, I am an amazing kisser, people who hate me could love kissing me, that gives you no grounds here). this is really just some sort of basic friendship to you? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO WITH THE PEOPLE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN?!? I am ranting...I know, you suck at telling me what you mean or feel or whatever and you...kind of sort of are starting to like me? okay we were drunk, I think you like me. but seriously? it would just be nice to hear sometimes. kthanksbye

1 comment:

  1. <3 no worries, darling. no worries. she'll come to.

    I MEAN AROUND.

    THIS IS NOT AN IMPLICATION THAT SHE'S GAGGED SOMEWHERE IN MY BASEMENT.

    ._.

    ReplyDelete